| |     Ћирилица | Latinica  
Travel Visa
Please contact the closest Embassy/Consulate of the Republic of Serbia to find out if you require a visa to enter Serbia. A media representative (reporter, photographer, cameraman, crew member) can apply for visa in the closest diplomatic-consular mission of the Republic of Serbia along with the appropriate proof of profession (editorial letter or press ID). If needed, a visa is generally issued for a month with one entry-exit allowed.

Print version
For the media
Kosovo's Disastrous Precedent
Travel Visa
Status Definitions and Eligibility
Registration Forms