| |     Ћирилица | Latinica  

You should declare all equipment (including: camera, tape recorders, microphones, monitors, satellite equipment, laptop etc.) to the Republic of Serbia customs at the border post. For the equipment where necessary an ATA Carnet is required.

Although it is not necessary, you might wish to declare all money that you are carrying. On leaving the country, foreign citizens are allowed to export cash only against an import declaration, of the same or lesser amount declared when entering the country, and in the same currency.

Print version
For the media
Kosovo's Disastrous Precedent
Travel Visa
Status Definitions and Eligibility
Registration Forms